Author Topic: 07-04-28 Healing Noelle  (Read 494 times)

Enelya

• Elder Vampire- Room Owner
  • Administrator
  • Room Owner
    • View Profile
07-04-28 Healing Noelle
« on: May 19, 2014, 12:46:39 pm »
-Healing Noelle-
Apr 26, 2007 at 2:43am QuoteEditlikePost Options Post by noelleseptember on Apr 26, 2007 at 2:43am
who: Noelle, Donny, Ahriman, Enelya
what: Noelle's mind has been tainted by Primus making her fear and experience physical pain when near her Ulfric which has made him go a little crazy. All three wish to rid her of this problem, Ene has come up with a plan to decieve Noelle into facing her fears. This is what becomes of the night.
where/when: Opium Den in San Diego/Orlando, Mid April

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan
Belle Morte' Master Level 3

In a closed Rp Tonight-----

-[Is in the Owner's Office of the vampiristic drug world of the Opium Den Nightclub]-
says to ALL : -Ene moved about the mansion getting the rest of her stuff together. She moved out the door to the Opium Den. It was time to bring all together. She would text Donny asking if he could meet her and bring Noelle. Once it was done she would text Ahri and ask that he join her, in about thirty mins. It was time to take care of business.-

(19:42:29 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y
. I Was Born To Lose, But I'll Live To Win .

-[Is in their home]-
says to ALL : - a couple beeps later and his grays were tracing the screen of the phone, it was her, probably time to get that band-aid ripped off. Did it have to be so soon? Sure he wanted Noelle to get better and everything, no matter what the cost, but as hard as he tried to muster up some common ground his mind was still double edged, still double sided and he contemplated what to say to Noelle who was standing in the kitchen. Bringing the phone down into his pocket his body would sink further into the couch, consumed with guilt that he had to plot against her for her own damn good, she wouldn't understand no matter how thourough he was, if he chose to get into the details. Balling up his right hand just out of stress his other would sweep through his hair, nearly pulling out his fucking scalp. Getting up his eyes would meet Noelle, who was doing something in the kitchen, probably doing something nice for him again, and here he was in mid stride feeling as if a dozen knives ripped through his chest at the thought, what the fuck do I say? Donny never didn't know what to say. -
Noelle?

Noelle September
-Take me under. Wasteland. Villain.-
=you kiss me like you know inside of me=
..::Donny's Angel-faced Troublemaker::..
..::Haji's Loving Mum::..
Werewolf | Moderate lvl 1 | Lukoi En Fabula
SDaD@DWbN
----Involved in a closed RP tonight----

-[Is in their home]-
says to . His Hoax To Live For . : ~She was running a little later than she'd expected. Thankfully she'd left a note on the kitchen counter for Donny to see that said. "Baby, I'm gonna be late tonight. Hope you had a good day." Sounded pretty good didn't it? Noelle had taken her food with her since she knew it was going to be a long day. It started with a general lab meeting, which was actually a general lab bitching. There'd been trouble. None of it was her, she'd been working on her manu for the past few months, but that didn't negate the fact that she had to sit in on a full hour and a half of berating the laboratory children who should know better in the first place. Aside from that, she had a meeting with her boss in the afternoon, and was watching someone's HPLC column, so.. she was a busy bugger, but at least she had something to do inbetween watching bands slowly separate and having to add more ethanol to the column. There were sooo many fractions it was rediculous. She'd get in though, and do as she usually did, greet the puppy, clean herself up a little, relax, and then start cooking supper. Was kind of her job around the house, a way to earn her keep. Donny was already home, working on the couch, so she didn't bother him too much, they'd exchange a hello, talked a bit about their days, and then she got the steaks out. While he was having his little stressy moment in the living room, she was tenderizing steaks and putting a nice thick salt and pepper rub on them, along with a few other random herbs and the like. Her hands all coated in oil, messy as can be, she'd look up from the counter as her name was called, a strange look settled upon Donny's face. She figured that little beeping meant he had to go out again, which was fine.~ Yeah hon, what's up? ~She'd give him a slight reassuring smile, though knew it probably wouldn't change his mood. Steaks would be put in a ziplock with some marinade, and she'd wash off her handies in the sink, looking for some answer from him.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula
San Diego's Worst Nightmare
I can make a man freeze in his tracks
I can make a man fall to his death
I can make a girl so eager to please
I can make a young girl lay down for me
Because I'm evil, and love is gone
-----In Closed RP for now------

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

-[Amidst the BDSM/Fetish flavor of the Sangue dance floor]-
says to ALL : He had the entire club closed save for the few people in the club that were choreographing the renaissance dance. He had been wanting to do this for some time now, and the ballroom dance instructor was having way too much fun with this, because she liked the layout of the club and all and we were in the midst of practicing an odd style of dance which wasn't so bad, just wierd, but he had seen it before. Everyone was dressed in period style clothing, the women wearing Elizabethan style dresses with high collars, large bustled skirts at the bottom, and the men wore tight fitting pants, frilly white shirts with silk vests over and kravats around the neck with long opera coats that went to the knees, yup, even he was dressed up all Lestaty like and he felt more like he should be in some vampire movie than as himself, rockstar extraordianaire. He felt his cell vibrate and he'd stop mid dance to look and see who it was...great, nice timing Ene, he thought. He'd move slowly to the dance instructor to let her know he needed to go, and they could continue inside the club as long as they wanted, so he'd make his way to the Bentley and make his wya over to the Opium Den. Oh nice he'd fit in with the goth crowd now, though no gothy makeup it was the real deal with this type of clothing, great. He'd text Ene back to let her know he was on his way.

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

-[Is in the Owner's Office of the vampiristic drug world of the Opium Den Nightclub]-
says to ALL : -Sitting behind the chair of the Office her eyes looked about the room. She didn’t know exactly how she was going to pull off anything. Shaking her head a moment she would pause as she leaned back. This was so damn hard for her. She knew what had to be done, and poor Donny he would so hate her, not really like after it was all said and done. Though she would work her fingers to the bone to get his trust back. Shaking her head once more to get the lose strands out of her eyes. She would just look at the wall, thinking over a bit more on what is going to happen and how it would go down. Ene looked to her phone as it went off. Ahri said he would be here soon. She would sigh lightly. This was something that had to be done right?-

(20:07:49 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

-[Is in their home]-
says to Noelle September-Take me : - although her smile was reassuring, it dug into his eyes like fucking icepicks, remembering each thought from lastnight and playing it over in his head, it was probably one of the last smiles he'd see on her. All good things come with sacrifice, don't they? That's how things become worth the struggle. Akwardly his hand would find hers, that warm lycan touch surrounding his very being. -
You think honesty is the best policy, right?
- he didn't quite know where to take it from there, maybe his ambiguity was getting the best over his sharp tongue momentarily, but at least he wasn't going to give her the "HEY! WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!" speech he considered and scratched off of the list. He continued..-
Even if the truth fucking hurts like hell, even if it's nearly unbearable, you would still want the truth over anything else, right?
- great, now she was probably gonna think something stranger was happening, he needed to know this, he knew her pretty well but even to this day some of her unexpected words could still knock him flat on his ass. Why he trusted Ene he didn't know, she could have had something to gain from this, from Noelle, but what few realise or take into consideration is something more powerfull than expected and grossly underestimated. That thing was called human instinct, a trait that non humans seemed to forget as their other benefits consumed and overshadowed everything human that remained inside of them. Somehow, Donny knew Ene was telling the truth, he felt it when she somehow transfered Noelle's thoughts into him lastnight, Primus attacking her thoughts, manipulating her like a puppet. It was time to kick him the fuck out once and for all. -

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is in their home]-
says to . His Hoax To Live For . : ~There was something wrong with him, she could tell that just by the way he looked at her. Or.. was it her that was the problem? She did have her doubts about what he was thinking of her lately.. He'd not come to her last night.. and today he'd been so very distant. His hand would wind around hers though, and a confused look would pass over her face, eyes squinting in cognitive thought. What the hell was he going to tell her?~ Yes... ~A leading question from him that really caught her offguard.. both of them actually, her heart began to sink, weighing heavy like lead, and that look brushed over her face, vacant, unsure, worried, on the edge of being broken. She'd slip her hand away from his, brow furrowed, and she'd get back to poking through the potatoes that were boiling on the oven burner.~ Yeah.. yeah.. what is it? ~He did something probably, stayed out last night, got drunk, fucked some human girl, decided that she was his someone else and now he was going to kick noelle out of the apartment, sure, sure she was ready for that, but she couldn't look at him right now, not as so many thoughts swelled in her head.. besides, stabbing potatoes helped release that. Her beast on edge, perhaps it wasn't best that she was holding a knife.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

says to Lips of a Devil Enelya L : He'd parked in the back lot, turning his alarm on, then he'd make his way into the club, let the bouncers know why he was here and then he'd make his way to the office quickly. You know, he didn't even bother to knock because he knew ene was in there, and knew it was unlocked, so he'd slowly open the door and peek in, seeing her sitting there in thought, he'd look to her and smile, moving into the room though staying close to the doorway just in case. "So, Enelya, to what do I owe the pleasure of being here in your presence again?" he'd ask all nonchalantly, that italian accent flowing like silk, dressed to kill, he'd watch you, sending his beast out over the area in a warm wave of agitated energy.

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

says to ALL : -Ene would look at the desk before picking up her cell once more. She would text Donny telling him he needed to come alone. She wanted to discuss what was to take place while Ahri was able to meet. It was time they all had a long talk on how to get Noelle here to meet with Ahri. Though Ene was prepared to Take Ahri on if she had to. Ene looked up to Ahri as she watched him walk through the door. She would motion for him to take a seat before speaking. “Hello Ahri. I have asked you here tonight to ask you help me. I want you to join me this evening. I have another guess that will be arriving shortly. I hope you don’t mind. I have invited Donny. We need to discuss the well being of Noelle. I see somethings with in her that I am not to happy about. I fear it is far worse then ever before. I need you to help bring out her fear” she would say. She didn’t know about the locked box of emotions Primus had set deep inside Noelle. But she felt something was off. She couldn’t accept the fact that Noelle just up and decided she feared Ahri to the point of leaving the pack house. Something was wrong truly wrong.-

(20:35:45 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

-[Is in their home]-
says to Noelle September-Take me : - she obviously got the wrong impression, and it was expected. But common? Fucking some human girl after getting shit fuck wasted wasn't as crafty as any other conclusions Noelle could conjure up in that silly head of hers. He'd watch her turn away from him, probably best. -
I just wanted to hear it from you..
- he needed her to trust him blindly, which wasn't like her, especially after his little analogy for what was about to take place, it ate him alive down to the bone, but these types of wounds are the kind that heal. Eagerly, desperately he tried to regain his thirst for optimism, but it wasn't doing any good. Bracing himself for the absolute worst his conscience would writhe in pain. -
I knew you would say that from the start, I just needed to remind myself of how strong you are and how strong you need to be..
- biting his tongue inside his cheek now, wanting to spill the rest out for her, lay his cards on the table just like they decided to do. Instead moments passed before him, burning a hole through the back of her head all he wanted was to see her eyes, just to know, just to hammer that last nail into his coffin. Tonight was going to be his closed casket funeral, how much he would fucking miss her if she decided to leave, justifiably. -
I'm going out for a while, I'm gonna be back here to pick you up so I'll call you first..
- trying to keep his lips moving as fast as his thoughts a hand would slide her hair over her shoulder, placing a deep kiss onto her cheek whether she chose to look at him or not, she was going to receive it from him even if she didn't want it, he was a jerk and he knew it. Moments later he'd drag his ass down the flights of stairs, start the engine and peel the fuck out, sending Ene a text on the way. -
*almost there*

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is in their home]-
says to . His Hoax To Live For . : ~She just kept as quiet as she could honestly manage, she was bracing for the tears that wanted to come as soon as he revealed his intentions, but he didn't. He asked all this about wanting to know the truth.. and then just left it empty. Didn't tell her a single fucking thing. She would wear that weird lost look on her face, especially with his little rant about reminding him how strong she was? Since when did he do that? He was the guy that hated how tough she'd become with this feral additive.~ Donny.. you're acting kind of weird.. ~ Was all she could muster up to say to him. Maybe she shouldn't've been thinking that things had already gotten sour between them, because she didn't know how they could have.. but perhaps things were fine, better than fine.. maybe he wanted to confess himself to her or something? God this was so strange.~ We're going out? ..okay.. ~Weeknight, she was already cooking supper, but they were going out. This night just got stranger and stranger. He'd touch against her hair, parting it to expose her neck to him, and she'd smile that coy little smile as his lips touched to her cheek. She'd turn around a little more to face him, to catch a glance of those secretive eyes, not having a clue what he was up to, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know either. Her hands would slide over his cheeks and down his neck, over his chest as she gave him that motherly look over.~ You just be safe. ~Maybe that's what it was, he was gonna go get himself shot up or arrested or something, she knew of the weapons.. so much trouble this boy was sometimes.~ I'll see you soon. ~She'd wave him off, holding Haji back as he left the apartment, her and the pup could finish making supper together.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

says to Lips of a Devil Enelya L : He listened to what you said and canted his head to the side......."Wait, bring out her fear, again? as in scare her to death, or show her what makes her hate me? because i'm so not getting this and I don't get why or how this would even help her. I'm trying to get her unafraid of me, Ene." he would sigh some, and sit down across from you, not really liking what he was hearing, but he would do what was necessary to have his pup back to normal and talking to him again. damn this was going to be harder than he thought.......

Enelya

• Administrator
  • Room Owner
    • View Profile
Re: 07-04-28 Healing Noelle
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 12:47:05 pm »
-Healing Noelle-
Apr 26, 2007 at 2:43am QuoteEditlikePost Options Post by noelleseptember on Apr 26, 2007 at 2:43am
Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

says to ~~ArcaneDesire~~Ulfric/L : -Ene would receive the message from Donny as she hated to ask him to help. She knew it was the only way this would be done. I mean yeah Noelle would come to Ene, but the moment she saw the look in Ene’s eyes she would know it was a trap. Ene never lied to Noelle. And now it wasn’t right to have to ask someone else to do it for her. Ug… that feeling of loathing that one has for ones self rose through the pit of her stomach. She couldn’t stand having to go through so many people yet, this had to be done, there was no other way. Looking up to Ahri as he spoke, she let out a soft sigh. “Ahri, Yes I need you to frighten her, make her feel as though she is trapped. Primus damaged her a month back. Clyde fixed what was on the surface. I have a feeling there is more to this. I know it will be hard and your beast will be on edge. If you get to the point you are about to turn, I will bite you and keep you under control, you wont turn. I need to find out if I am right. I have a hunge on something. A few words I picked up from Clyde when he and I spoke of Primus if it is true then we can help your pup. If it isn’t what I am hoping then I fucked up and you can kill me. Deal” she would say. She really didn’t want to live if there really wasn’t anything there.-

(21:04:34 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

says to ALL : - shortly enough Donny's door would be shut with a kick behind him, feeling the chill of the night air his arms would errupt in goosebumps, should have brought a jacket, but there was little to no fucking time at all. With haste Donny would make his way to the door where he would be greeted by the bouncer. -
Ene is expecting me..
- short and sweet, to the point. His stale tone reflected that dry lifeless expression that spread across his features like plague, he wasn't amused really. If things were to go wrong there would be hell to pay, even if he had to die in the process, he wouldn't go down without a fight, wouldn't leave this world without taking someone with him. As the bouncer nodded his head and let him through the man would turn his gaze back onto the street, probably thinking of how many bloodthirsty rebels he'd have to kick out to make quota. Only seconds passed before Donny came back out of the door backpacing. Reaching into his belt, he'd remove that shiny executioner desert eagle packed so full of silver it could make the bouncer blush, handing it over he'd continue to his ankle, placing the matching one in his hand, that's now 16 bullets he almost let through the door just because of the mention of Ene. -
You should really check next time..someone could get hurt..
- he'd hand over everything, even the knife he kept in his pocket. He didn't have to bear arms tonight, he didn't want to put up with any shit to begin with, he wanted this OVER fast. Making his way upto the office he'd prop open the door without a knock, dressed in a black t shirt and black pants he'd gaze over Ene, giving her a slight nod although his x=pressions spelled out PISSED OFF. Looking over the vacant chair beside Ahri he'd take a seat and cross his arms over eachother and wait for something to reassure him. -

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is in their home]-
says to ALL : ~Noelle would wander away from the door with Haji in hand, consoling him now that his dad had left the house.~ Daddy's being weird Haji.. can you tell? ~She'd scritch under his little chin and he'd burrow against her hand as her beast smoothed around him. Noelle was worried and Haji could tell that part. He didn't like it very much.~ Lets not think about it.. maybe he just needs some sleep ~she'd give Haji a little kiss on the top of his head, let him go run around a little, but he didn't, he'd curl up in the living room in front of the TV and stare up at Noelle as she got out the frozen biscuits and a tray to bake them on. She'd been touching dog, so yeah she'd wash her hands again before actually touching the food. Food that might have to be put on hold if they were going out. A large pan was brought out to cook the steaks on, the burner turned on, and some oil along with some garlic was set in the center of the pan there as she strained the potatoes. A bowl of ice water would be put beside them, and carefully, she'd dunk a potato into the ice water, then use a papertowel to rip off the skin of the potato, for each one of them. And it worked pretty well. There was just one she had to cut off a bit of the skin instead. Milk, butter, salt, a bit of pepper, and some cheese, and one piece of garlic, that she'd mush up before putting into the potatoes. She was famous for mashed potatoes and Donny would soon find that out. Nummeh. Mash mash mash, make a huge mess, good times.~ Haji, I wish you had fingers.. mommy's gonna teach you some tricks some day.. like how to change the television channels and how to bring mummy a beer when she's on the couch. ~She'd just laugh softly, was nice to have someone to talk to... even if he didn't talk back, aww sad.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

says to Lips of a Devil Enelya L : He'd sigh some, not really liking what he was heairng and then having to scare her all over again was going to be the hardest thing to do ever, because he didn't want to have to bring that fear back out in her, not at all. the only fear he knew of right now that he knew Noelle held in her mind was the fact that Ahriman could slay her in her sleep so quickly before she would have time to wake up. He held more power over her than anyone else and he knew this, he even scared himself sometimes with how uncontrollable and strong he was. Pain ripped through his mind and he would frown some, watching your face. "So, let me guess. I go and seek her out, scare her into believing that the fear is about to be real, and then disappear, making her come to you? correct?" he would ask curiously, because he had no idea how ene would get a hold of noelle so easily. And he hated this with a passion. there was the secret in th eback of his mind that only he and noelle shared, and then there was her fear of what he could do to her in seconds. He just shook his head, wondering because this didn't seem like it was going to help at all........

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

says to ALL : -Ene looked to Donny as he entered and took a seat she could tell he was pissed off. Frowning some she stood and moved in front of the desk as she spoke. “No Ahriman that is not the plan I am going to have Donny bring her to my office. Though you will have to be gone. Once you I have her in here. I will shackle her to the wall where she cant escape. Then you will come back when I page you. You will scare her. Then I can take it from there she has to look at you, has to stay in the room with you the whole time” Ene sighed once more. This was going to be one hell of a night, it would be long, miserable and no one would like it. She hated it all of it. But it was to help Noelle and Ahriman. She knew what it would do to herself, but would not lead on to the others.-

(21:22:07 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

says to ALL : - Donny couldn't help but chuckle at her words, how ridiculous they all sounded together, how necessary she made it sound to do something to Noelle that he would never ever in his god damn existence happen. -
Does this really have to be as barbaric? wall shackles? fuck...
- nearly whispering that last word his thoughts would trail off, that chuckle he had to force out of himself, maybe he was losing it? Losing grip of reality? Maybe this was the only way. -
You know..I wouldn't be surprised if she told us all to fuck off and die without a second thought..
- shaking his head his index would come upto his lip, maybe it was to shut him up, but he knew damn well that they all were thinking the same thing, it only took Donny to get it on the table. So that was the master plan then, he'd tell Noelle that they were going to have an intervention with Ene, since Noelle wouldn't mind seeing her as stated before, and then what? Donny would help Ene shackle his queen? Fuck that, he didn't want any part of it, he was already going against every moral grain he could possibly think of, going against his word, his convictions and even himself. This was so very fucking wrong, little by little Ene would be flushing his trust down the shitter, as for Ahri, he didn't know what the hell he was here for instead of scaring her, didn't even know who he was but he played an important role apparently. Waiting for the okay he'd get the hell out of there and get it done and over with before he could change his mind. -

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is in their home]-
says to ALL : ~The garlic would simmer in the pan. The potatoes looked plenty ready, so she'd throw the steaks onto the pan to start to cook them. She didn't know how long Donny would be gone, but hopefully it'd be enough time to finish this up and maybe put something more comfortable on, though they were going out.. maybe dancing? Who knew. At the smell of the steaks, Haji was trying to crawl up Noelle's leg. She had to kind of nudge him, kick him off of her, but he wouldn't stop his little crawlies upward. Hungry little critter apparently, though maybe he was just ansy. He'd not really been out of the house much today. See.. right here, this was a sad waste. Raw steak, all bloody and flavoured, and she wasn't going to get to cherish it. Oh the things she was giving up to be with a human. She'd flip them when they'd just turned brown, and frowned a little because she figured Donny would want to have his so that it wasn't still alive. Though men did like their red meat. She'd cut off a little piece for Haji and keep on cookin'. Shoving the biscuits into the oven at the last minute since they barely took any time at all to actually cook. With everything done, she sat things on the counter, and began to package them up, wash the used dishes. She would have just put everything in the oven on low.. but if they were out late, it'd all either be burnt to a crisp or dry as hell and she couldn't have that. Was worthless and didn't show off any of her betty crocker mad skillz. The pup would still be trying to chew up the steak when everything was set in the fridge, maybe a bad idea, because now the floor had grease on it, and being the anal sort of girl she was.. she bent down on hand and knee to scrub up the mess that the little bugger had made. He needed a treat towel or something like that.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

says to Lips of a Devil Enelya L : He'd get this look on his face, oh great shackling Noelle to the wall was going to be like pulling the teeth from a bull. He'd almost chuckle at the thought of seeing poor little Noelle chained to the wall helpless while he scared the life out of her, yep, this was going to definatley be one hell of a night though getting her here was the problem. Noelle didn't trust anyone right now. "Alright, fine. I'll do this, though if it fails, I won't be happy about it. " he would growl lightly, then finally look over to Donny, oh so this was the infamous donny that noelle fawned all over. He could see why, the kid was her type. ahriman would now sit there with his hands on the arms of the chair, leaning back some in thought, knowing that if this screwed up, noelle would be scarred for life, and he'd have to do the one thing he would never want to do ever.....He'd have to kill her, because constant fear of your Ulfric means your death. you pretty much say that you'd rather die than be under the control of your Ulfric, so yep, she'd be killed if this whole thing went awry. but he hoped like hell it wouldn't because he'd kill himself after killing her. H ewnated nothing more than her trust and love again, and it killed him inside every moment she refused to look at him.............

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

says to ALL : -Ene looked to the floor as Donny spoke. She would not say another word, yet she would send the vivid images of Noelle and the night in questions, the pain, fear, anger that flooded her body, the look of lost and confusion upon her face after the torturous hell Primus put her under. Oh she was giving them the full play by play. Letting them feel and see it for them selves. “Now if that doesn’t make you want to rip the man apart then I don’t know what would.: she would hiss rather pissed. “Lets do this. Ahri you have to head out and I will page when I am ready” she would say with a growl. This really was not something she wanted to do.-

(21:44:04 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

-[Is driving around]-
says to ALL : - upon hearing her last words Donny would find his feet quickly although still under the effects of the visions Ene sent off to the both of them, pehaps it was longer lasting for a meek human because his blood was set on fire, knowing damn well Ene would hear the pounding in his chest on his way out the door. He paused for a second with his hand on the wooden frame, looking back to the both of them a seldomly seen x-pression would pass over his grays, crazed, vengefull and even furious. -
If either of you do anything, even so much as make one fuck up and step out of line to hurt her, I won't rest..
- that was all he needed to say really, he wouldn't rest. But what the hell did that mean? He'd find a way like he always did, human or not his will was strong enough to see it through. He meant every last word, maybe they would have told him the same, protective over Noelle? Yeah they were all on the same page, but he didn't trust them just yet, probably a wise choice. His feet would carry him down the stairs and out the club, ripping his shit out of the bouncer's hands he'd run over to his car, start the engine and text Noelle. -
*sorry about dinner, I'm coming to pick you up.*
- he was so full of shit, stopping at a red light on the way he contemplated blowing right past it, but he had to get her there, had to end it. Soon his anger would errupt like C4 strapped to a tanker truck filled with gasoline, although abrupt it wasn't something nice to have to feel for him. -
FUCK!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!
- slamming himself against the back of the seat his right arm would pass his blank stare ahead only to crash through the window beside him, he'd pretend he rolled it down on the way. -

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is in their home]-
says to . His Hoax To Live For . : Kay you.. Donny and I are going out tonight, so you've got to hold down the fort. You think you can do that? ~He'd yip and she'd laugh a little, hooking up his collar. She'd bring him downstairs so he could use the restroom and not mess in the house while they were out. They hung out there for a few minutes, and when he was done.. he'd try to eat a daffodill, and then they'd go upstais. The boy had a thing for yellow flowers. They didn't look so tasty to her, but.. eh.. whatever floats your boat. They'd be back upstairs and Haji would be running around the bedroom while Noelle settled in the living room. She decided against actually dressing up to go out.. she looked fine enough already. Black slacks, crimson button up shirt. Not like Donny would complain or anything, unless he actually really wanted to take her -out- out. She had a feeling it was going to be more admitting of bad deeds while he tried to smooth it over with a bit of desert from the cheesecake factory or something. Which, if that was the case, seh'd be glad that she hadn't actually eaten yet. Legs stretched out to meet the coffee table, though they barely did until her bum was almost slid off of the couch. Everything here was Donny sized. She didn't mind, just made her feel little sometimes. Her phone would go off while she was flipping channels, and she'd pick it up, flip it open. Guess things were ready.. whatever these "things" were. The naive doll hit the power button and wandered to get her shoes on, grabbing a hoodie on the way out since it really was pretty cold. Once her arms were burrowed in sleeves, she'd text back to Donny "It's okay, you'll just have to make it up to me =p See you in a few." She'd give the puppy lots of little kisses, and he returned them of course. Lights were left on for the little bugger so he wouldn't feel too lonely, and she'd lock up and head downstairs. Her little feet carrying her lithe form all the way down to the first floor. She would wait behind that glass door until she saw his familiar vehicle pull up in front, then she'd hop out the door, blasted by the cool weather. She seemed much more at ease than she had been earlier. Even giggling as she closed her hoodie around her torso. Fingers would reach out for the door handle.~ Hey you.. gonna tell me where we're going? ~She'd slip inside, buckle up and everything. Something was happening though, she could feel how pumped Donny's body was. It was some sort of excitement, but she didn't know which kind.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

says to Lips of a Devil Enelya L : After seeing that little bit of vision, oh yeah he still hated primus, always did, because the night he had to give his poor noelle up to him was the night he knew he'd lose her forever, be it mind and body or just mind. now it was just mind. This drove him crazy to no end, and he would nod his head, getting up from the chair, he would nod to Donny, then give Ene this look of, *please don't screw this up* and he'd take his little Lestaty dressed self out the door to hide amongst the vampires down in the main part of the club. He'd make sure to shield himself good so that when Noelle did walk into the club, her beast wouldn't feel his. He could make it to where she wouldn't feel a damn thing from him. He'd find the darkest corner to hide in, and watch the chaos ensue amongst the vampires that swirled into the club while he waited patiently for the page. though it would torment him for the wait........

-Healing Noelle-
Apr 26, 2007 at 2:44am QuoteEditlikePost Options Post by noelleseptember on Apr 26, 2007 at 2:44am
Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

says to ALL : -Ene nodded to them both as she knew what was to happen. Moving off to the closet of the office she would hit a few little buttons. The walls would open, then came the room with shackles. Though she would need something stronger. She would call in the bouncer to come and set things up. Just as she got the finishing touches done. She would close it up and move down the stairs. She was going to have a drink before she would wait for the others to arrive-

(22:00:02 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

-[Is driving around]-
says to Noelle September-Take me : - watching through the glass that still stood in the passenger seat window he'd catch a glimpse of Noelle heading out the door smiling, calming completely he'd do a few breathing excersises to slow his heart a bit since he was getting light headed. He didn't even check the message really, his hands were wrapped around the wheel tightly and his ass cheeks were so clenched together he could have chipped diamonds in between them, but he didn't want to alarm her. Looking over at her entrance into the seat he'd smile, it was so fucking hard to do but he didn't have any control anymore, it was sincere and the last thing he wanted to be doing. Starting on the way back his legs would close to conceal the shiny shards of glass that was mostly knocked outside, but still left on the seat. Hearing her question without taking his eyes from the road he'd take a minute. -
We're going to Opium...
- that wasn't a lie, he wondered if he should just tell her the rest, but then it would fuck up everything. His body language was tense, now calmed a bit but nervous. The window "rolled" all of the way down the sweat beaded over his top lip in a t shirt, he didn't want to make it obvious. He'd just drive and wait for the next question, why. -

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is driving around]-
says to . His Hoax To Live For . : ~She didn't notice the glass, not yet at least, there was too much else on her mind, and besides.. it was fucking cold in here with his window open. Rather than complaining though she'd just wrap her little self up tight in the passenger's seat. The music was fine, so she didn't bother messing with that either. The tought of going to the opium den though.. she wasn't really up for it.~ You know we can dance other places.. ~She didn't mind the bar.. but it was a bunch of crazy vamps that were either feeding off of lust or blood, which weirded her out since they did it so publicly and always eyed her as food. But that wasn't really why she didn't want to be there. She knew that Ene would be there.. probably.. and their last encounter hadn't gone well.~ I'm sure there's somewhere in town that plays swing music. ~By now she'd decided that's what they were going to do.. because what else did they do at the opium den? Besides hanging out with Ene, or kicking back a drink or two. If he wanted to drink, they should be going to the Sangue.. though its not like he could get her there any easier than he could get her here. Soft browns would sway over the man beside her, questioning him in each look, in each breath. Things were fishy. She knew he was up to something, just couldn't tell what, so she wasn't sure she liked this so much.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

-[Is in the Lounge of the vampiristic drug world of the Opium Den Nightclub]-
says to ALL : He'd sit quietly with a half glass of nothing but straight jack on ice in one hand and a clove cigarette in the other, as he watched the room quietly, mainly the door, damn this was irritating playing this damn waiting game. He sipped the jack, feeling the vamps energy arond the room as if it vibrated off the walls, though it didn't bother him since he was used to it. he'd take a slow drag from the clove, then flick the ashes in the crystal ashtray in front of him, impatiently waiting for the time to come when he'd have to do what he hated the most.

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

says to ALL : -Ene would head back up the stairs, making her way back to the office she would be sitting in her big cozy chair. Her eyes looking about the room. She would wait for them to come to her. To meet her in the big room. She would have food and drinks ready. For this was never an easy task. She knew how the others were feeling. Yet she knew what toll this was taking on her, she would have to restrain Noelle, possibly restrain Donny, and restrain Ahri. This would be the straw that broke the camel’s back. She would either go into a lust fit, or flee from her own demise.-

(22:17:21 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

-[Is driving around]-
says to Noelle September-Take me : - damn she was making this complicated, even more complicated than it already was. Palms would twist the worn leather on the wheel, his veins popping out of his forearms with each twist. He could have been scraping his teeth together, it was bad enough that he was doing this to her, she thought she could be safe around him, now he was capitalizing on it...but in the end it was for the better right? She even spoke the same thoughts earlier, proving that she could handle this, maintain herself and lick her wounds clean, he just fucking hated the process. -
We could go to the sangue after, this should only take a minute anyways...
- again with the white lies, it felt fucking filthy passing through his lips, leaving a bad taste in his mouth. Sure he lied all of the time, at least he used to as a profession, but he really didn't want to when it came to Noelle. He dodged the questions and halfassed the answers untill the car reached the lot of the Den, the lights flickered outside in the same momentum his heart was pounding through his ribcage. Before she could oppose, he'd lean over without his belt on, slowly bringing himself close to her only to lean, staring into her and placing a hand behind her neck. This might be the last..-

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is driving around]-
says to . His Hoax To Live For . : ~Again he was acting strange, almost as if he was possessed, it took him so long to answer her, and even then, his answer didn't satisfy. It wasn't an answer he gave, it only drew out more questions from inside of her. That browline of hers would lower and her gaze would drift to the road again.~ .. then what are we doing? ~She didn't have to make a point of not wanting to be at the Sangue. He knew she was hiding, he knew she didn't want to be at the pack house.. so why would she suddenly want to be at the sangue? The car would roll to a stop, and confusion swept in like a massive hurricane. Was she to get out? Or was this for him to do something? Was he planning on killing Ene? Everything was so crazy, and not one conclusion she'd come up with explained everything yet. God this was fristrating. Her fingertips would slip to her seatbelt, head tilted down to watch where her hand was going, so she was caught offguard as he leaned over to her, just watching her. This felt odd, but good. Had he something planned inside there? .. even though it was only going to take a minute? She could hear the blood pumping through his veins, that heavy beating of his heart, the slow draw of his breaths as they pulled inward and released again. She would slightly nuzzle into the touch of his hand, and a smile would briefly appear, but would slip away again as she watched into his pretty otherworldly eyes. She'd lift her free hand that wasn't set on top of her seatbelt and would stroke her fingertips along his throat up under his chin as she moved that short distance to close what was between them, laying her lips upon his own for a tender little kiss. One that almost felt out of place, but she cherished it nontheless, because it was Donny. Eyes languidly closed, and reopened.~ I'm not sure what's gotten into you, but maybe we should go back home baby. We don't have to go out.

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

says to ALL : He'd watch one of the litle junkie girls meander over to him and he'd shake his head some, then sit back on th ecouch, and she'd sit kneeling in front of him on the floor, watching him, though not saying anything. he'd have this thought of *oh dear god, make her go away before i eat her alive* though he iddn't say it out loud, that was just his thought. did girls have nothing better to do with their time than hang out here and be vamp food? yay for those then if it makes them happy. he'd let her just say what she wanted, though he would just be lost in thought when she started to yap incessantly about nothing in general.

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

-[Is at the Bar in the vampiristic drug world of the Opium Den Nightclub]-
says to ALL : -Ene just closed her eyes, while waiting she would just sit back. The sound waves crashing in her ears. Oh the viens of the humans down stairs it sounded so sweet. Like it was playing a melody to her, begging to be plucked. No their was no ocean, the waves were the moving force of blood through a human. She could hear it calling her name. her eyes would open as she looked about. It was time-

(22:37:09 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y

-[Is driving around]-
says to Noelle September-Take me : - lowering his gaze across her soft lips he would lean in and brush them with his own, returning it just as passionately as she'd given it to him, almost as if he were going away to war for a few years and this was the last time he'd see any tongue, there were always fellow soldiers out there, but you get the fucking point. It was hard to let the kiss pass, just end, he wanted to stay in the car all night, he wanted to tell Ene and Ahri that they could shove it up their undead and or lycan asses, but his intuition brought him there in the first place, he needed to give them some trust, he wasn't the only one who would do bat shit crazy things for the girl, he had to remember that part. -
I'm supposed to see Ene...she isn't the witch you think she is Noelle...I think you should hear what she has to say about that night, from the woman herself.
- he could have blown the whole fucking thing right there, but he needed to get through this with her and walk away from it with her unscathed, if she ever forgave him. -
Please listen to me when I say that she'll be able to offer more perspective on why she did what she did, she just has a funny way of showing her love for you..
- maybe he did too, he couldn't fucking believe he was doing this, as long as Ene could deliver on her promises he'd rest again, human or not, he'd rest even if it meant losing Noelle forever, if it meant Noelle returning to her right frame of mind and back to normal, it was all worth it. -

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

-[Is driving around]-
says to . His Hoax To Live For . : ~It was the sweetest kiss she'd tasted in a long time, he exuded so many emotions and desires through just the movement of his lips against hers, his tongue against her tongue. But it would end, as such a perfect moment couldn't last forever. Her fingers would slide over the bit of facial hair at his jaw and then would drop to her own lap, slowly. She'd listen to what he had to say, and honestly, it brought a roll of her eyes.. this.. is what she was so worried about? This.. was the truth he wanted to reveal to her earlier? God he could have made her go ape shit crazy thinking there was already someone else, or that he'd done something hellworthy. But this is all it was? There was honestly a bit of relief that washed across her features, and she'd just laugh it off.~ geeze Donny.. I thought you brought me out here to tell me you met someone else.. come on then, lets get it overwith. ~You know, she was fine about going in here and talking to Ene about this.. but only because Donny would be there with her. If she had to go alone, it wouldn't happen. She'd touch the tip of her finger to the tip of his nose.~ Boop ~Then unlatch her belt and head out of the car, waiting for him at the door where she gave a nice friendly greeting to the bouncer, who knew who she was. Not that she'd had a reputation or anything here.. shifteh eyes..~ You owe me big time Donny. ~She'd call back to him as she waited there.~ I'm talking like massage and everything.. ~He ruined a nice supper for this? Oi he was gonna pay.~

Ulfric/Lukoi En Fabula

SDaD Room Staff@DWbN

says to ALL : He'd look up to the next few people that came in and saw noelle and donny walk in, great about damn time he thought to himself, oh the girl on th efloor was still chittering away about something and blood, blah blah and he'd just get this wicked little grin on his face, god he wanted to rip her apart, but he'd behave himself because half the vamps there could tell what he was and would give him that look that he better behave himself or they'd kill him, not that any of them were strong enough but he wasn't that cruel or stupid. He'd finish his drink, and wait patiently for the next few minutes, and think on how he would do this.

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan

-[Is at the Bar in the vampiristic drug world of the Opium Den Nightclub]-
says to ALL : -Ene could feel Noelle, and sense Donny. She would just wait as she looked to the door, then turned her chair away from the door so they couldn’t see her when they entered-

(23:01:22 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

D O N N Y
. Give Them Nothing But Take From Them, Everything .

says to ALL : - that was it? she wasn't going to freak out and he'd have to spill everything to her about what was going to happen inside? The moment she got out of the car Donny would fake a shit and toss his arms in the air, proving himself right about her, never knowing what the hell would come out of those pretty lips ever, always on his toes just the way she liked him to be, kept things interesting. On the way into the club a weak smile would part from his mouth. -
I owe you...oh god you have no idea how much I owe you...
- it was true, maybe she'd understand afterwards if she stuck around to listen without breaking his skull over the pavement and or chopped his dick off and shoved it in a blender. Entering the club again he would hand his shit over to the bouncer, same guy but less stupid this time. Upon their entrance Noelle would lead the way, through the thirsty vamps that took a good smell of his human blood that pumped through his veins with brute force, his adrenaline kicking up a notch the moment some hussy tried to give him the whole "I'm a vampire and I'm gonna seduce you" look, ugh...wasn't the time to get angry at her, had more important things to worry about. Keeping up the pace with Noelle he would point something random out for the vampiress as she follwed, he was pointing to absolutely nothing yet her eyes followed curiously, not the sharpest tool in the shed that was for sure. As their feet took them to the stairs, managing to make it through without a scratch and only minor harassment he'd reach for Noelle's hand having doubts. Quickly as if she were about to step into a burning house he would jerk her back to face him. Standing at the same height he would fumble over his thoughts, he could just tell her to run like hell, he could tell her anything he wanted to, yet his lips stayed shut. Staring into her through her browns that glowed in the lights that bounced off of her form he'd take it in, just a couple of seconds was all he needed before he gave her a little push up the stairs. Knock knock, they were here, it was time to drive that last nail into his balls and shackle up the poor girl. Meeting eyes with Ene he would inhale deeply and cross his arms, hoping she woudn't swarm the girl from the get go. -

Noelle September
SDaD@DWbN

[Other location in Orlando]
{-Is in another location in Orlando-}
says to
to . His Hoax To L: ha.. I think its the other way around sweetums. I've an idea. ~She'd poke her tongue out at him as he scurried up behind her to dump his arsenal at the door with the guard. Fun stuff. She was always amazed at how much he was packing, then again, it kind of turned her on at the same time. Not that she'd let him know that or anything.. Well, not yet anyway, might just turn into one of those offhanded comments while dragging his hips to hers and feeling the pressure of that desert eagle lodged against her middle.~ You've no idea what trouble you've gotten yourself into. ~Oh those brows would flicker. He wasn't getting the treat of having her waiting nekkid on his bed in nothing but that collar now.. well maybe not for a while anyway. That cute little bum of hers would sway back and forth as she headed inside. Donny following after. Noelle would send her beast out in greeting, and in warning, though it wouldn't stop some of those vamps who like to push people's buttons. Like the one tailing after Donny. Noelle's feral gaze would lay upon her, giving her about three seconds to back off before there was some chomping going on. The little thing finally did back off, thank goodness, and they continued on. Donny grabbing at her hand and spinning her around to face him. Her lips would purse, trying to keep from breaking a laugh, a grin, anything. Her eyes would float from his chest to his eyes, dripping over his hair and the contours of his face.~ What's up handsome? ~But he'd just nudge her forward again and she'd laugh at that part, easily. Then they were there, Noelle's hand wound with Donny's own, and knocking at the door. And Ene sitting inside, though Noelle couldn't see her, her beast was sent out to greet the woman, expecting her to be there. Since no one else was inside, she'd travel inward, tugging Donny along behind her.~ Hey Ene.. Donny said you wanted to talk about the other day.. so.. i'm here.. and honestly.. I think its okay.. I mean.. the biting without permission.. ~She made one of those weird faces.~ Uh uh.. don't like that so much.. but I think you did it for a good reason..

-Healing Noelle-
Apr 26, 2007 at 2:45am QuoteEditlikePost Options Post by noelleseptember on Apr 26, 2007 at 2:45am
Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan
Clyde‘s forever Sinner
=^-^=Dark Horizon Room Leader=^-^=

[Office]
{-Is in their Office-}
says to
to Noelle Septembe: -Ene looked up to Noelle a smile upon her lips as she spoke. "hello Love, How are you. I know this is a bad time, but we should talk about the other night. I feel bad about having to bite you, but you were going through all the bad emotions. I was afraid with Donny near by you were going to lose it and flip out on me. I thought your beast was going to cut loose and poor Donny would have been killed " she looked to hi before looking back to Noelle-

Noelle September
-message boards-

: ~Donny would be gritting his teeth by now. He wouldn't have even entered if Noelle hadn't pulled him in along with her. They were just there talking, no funny business was going on yet. He'd just keep quiet for now, he wasn't sure how this was all going to go down, but he was fucking ready to throw down if someone made a mistake, if someone hurt her. God she was so precious to him. His little crystalline starlight that he had to protect, he had to keep safe, keep whole, keep lit from within or it'd make his own light burn out. His inhuman grays would turn a little cold as he stared at Ene, just waiting for this to be overwith. Christ he didn't want to be a part of this. It was for her though, so that she'd be better, healed, whole again. So it had to be done. And he had to let it happen. Noelle would stand there, facing the vampire, a little smirk upon her lips. She'd take a deep breath in and slowly let it out, giving donny a squeeze of his hand that every moment seemed to get warmer and stronger against her own grip. For now she seemed friendly, happy as a peach because she was going ot make donny pay after this, and oo boy were the ideas swarming through that pretty little head of hers.~ Yeah, well.. next time.. just.. ask first or something. I can control myself. ~For the most part, sure there were extreme situations where she couldn't, but was she turning when she ran toward Donny? No, she was just scared to death. Ene had already surpressed her beast so much that it'd made her nearly mortal that day.~ I know you're strong Ene, but it's hard to trust you when you break boundaries like that.

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan
Clyde‘s forever Sinner

[Office]
{-Is in their Office-}
says to
to Noelle Septembe: -Ene looked to Noelle and then Donny. Moving over to Noelle she had to think how she was going to do this. IT would be fucking hard as hell. Taking Noelle’s Hand in hers she smiled before looking to her a moment more. “I have something for you” she would say with a slight smile. She handed her a small thing of red roses, then offered her some Chocolate.-

Ulfric
A Nightmare In Disguise
Lead singer of Arcane Desire

says to
to ALL: He remained hidden while waiting for his page, each moment seemed to go by too slow and his thoughts were lingering on edge somewhere besides where they needed to be. He'd made the little yappy girl go away finaly, cause he'd pretty much had enough of her chatter, ugh girls were so wierd these days, in his days women never talked that much it seemed.

Noelle September
-message boards-

: ~Now this was getting weird, a little too weird. Ene was reaching to touch her, which was fine, but she was hesitant to take the chocolate and the roses. Her hand breaking from Donny's then to accept the gifts that she was being given. Donny didn't seem to like that one bit, now he was left awkwardly to watch her, wanting to touch her, needing to touch her, wanting to possess her as she was, because this was almost the end of it.. if something went wrong, he'd never have his desire, his queen, his heart back. She was the only one that'd ever broken through with him, and he adored her for it. He couldn't lose her now that he was finally allowed to have her.~ Ene, you didn't have to get me this stuff.. its nice.. so thank you.. but really.. ~She wouldn't eat any of the chocolate right off or anything, a nice gesture, but she'd still not even had supper, so didn't want to spoil herself too much.~

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul Cannan
Clyde‘s forever Sinner

[Office]
{-Is in their Office-}
says to
to ALL: -Ene would call out mentally to one of her guards, who would approach Ahri. The guard would tell him it was time. As Ene stayed staring straight at Noelle. “Oh no need love. I had to make up for what I did. I know I was in the wrong my sweets. I am truly sorry she would say before making it seem she was going to be taking a seat on the desk. Looking to Donny she would start talking to him causally about work and that she might have a few jobs for him if he would take, the pay would be well worth it-

Ulfric
A Nightmare In Disguise
Lead singer of Arcane Desire

says to
to ALL: He'd get the message from the guard, and he'd nod his head. great, better late than never but damn now he was all relaxed and everything. He'd sigh some, put out the clove cigarette, and then make his way up the stairs toward the office. He pulled his hair out of the pony tail he had it in, then let it hang down now, that was better, but the suit was still annoying a little. He'd get to the office door and he'd hesitate then walk in with no emotion on his face whatsoever. No beast roaming, no one could feel him around at all, which made for a surprise for noelle when he came in. He'd look to Ene and nod, then to Donny, then straight at Noelle, his eyes piercing through her as if looking into her soul almost. and he would shut the door behind him, lock it, and block the door in case. "Hello Noelle." he'd say softly, and wait by the door.

Noelle September
-message boards-

: It's okay. ~Noelle would watch Ene cautiously, especially as she started talking about giving Donny jobs, she didn't like that one bit. The vamps were always about that though, weren't they? Networking? Noelle didn't want her boy to be -that- friendly with the vamps. Fuck, if he was hunting down lycans, there's no reason that he should be friends with either side.~ Ene ~Noelle's gaze would say "you'd better watch it." To that woman, which would then pass to Donny, turning into "don't you even think about this, we'll discuss it when we get home." But he'd worked for the wrong sides before. Noelle wasn't sure about any of this. Donny wasn't about the money.. he had plenty. He didn't get it legally, but that didn't mean that he couldn't get more, easily. This just wasn't really the time or place to be talking about odd jobs for the vampire, but he'd stare at Ene, not really answering her, but not really looking away either. Fuck this made him all pensive. When was the big guy coming. Heh, oh there he was. Donny would return the cold gaze that was sent to him, but he'd just stand there, pretending to not know who the dude was that'd walked in. Noelle on the other hand, reacted quite differently. He came in, and her eyes settled on him. That heart of hers began to pound, muscles tightened, and adrenaline was pushed into her system. Memories and thoughts unfolding in her mind, a bit of a pinch here, an ache there as the thoughts began to swell inside of her. That breathing happened faster, and unsteadily ran through her lungs. Fingers clenched at the roses, at Ene's hand as the door was locked. She'd gulp, her nervousness growing, especially as those dark eyes looked through her.~ What that fuck is going on? ~She'd try to look between the three, but her gaze would remain on Ahri, a few little steps would pull her backward, timid, uncertain steps. Her filled hands seeming useless right now, so she'd drop Ene's hand from her own.~ Ahri you need to.. go away.. ~She would barely be able to cholk out, the little woman already not doing well. The further back she moved, the more she tried to take Donny as her shelter.~

(04/25/07 23:56:37 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

. D O N N Y .
. I Only Play For Keeps, Count Cuts Bruises And Broken Bones .

: - seeing the way the man just being in the room made Noelle cower in fear he began to question the whole thing, not like he wasn't already. Maybe it was stupid for him to think that these people wanted to protect Noelle just like he wanted to in his meek mortal ways, his eyes narrowed between Ene who was trying to offer him "odd jobs" as if he were some little shitsmear mobster that would go out and break someone's legs upon request, fuck that. If he was going to do anything for a vampire, even for the master of the city, it would be under his rules...and for fun. His weapons were far out of reach, not intending to use them of course, but maybe he would need them to help Noelle get out of here. -
So Ene..do you want to tell Noelle what the fuck IS going on before I do?

Lips of a Devil
Enelya Lissesul
Belle Morte' Master Level 4
Clyde‘s forever sinner!

Link to Auction site Rules/pictures
=^-^=Dark Horizon Big Boss Lady=^-^=

: -ene would look Noelle, a brow would raise as it was time she would move to her, over powering Noelle as she hit a switch the chains would fall from the roof and the ones in the floor would appear, Ene moved sideways with her body as she blocked Donny before catching Noelle’s wrist and chaining them up. Then chained her ankles to the floor she would look at Donny, taking a swing she would connect with his jaw line. After all he say to knock him out. Well she did. She looked back to Ahri as she spoke. ‘Do it Ahriman so we can make this right” she would shake her head. The hate in Noelle’s eyes piercing Ene’s heart.-

(04/26/07 00:10:21 ) . His Hoax To Live For .

. D O N N Y .
. I Only Play For Keeps, Count Cuts Bruises And Broken Bones .

: - the bitch moved way too fast, it was almost dissapointing sometimes to be human only to see that dainty fist fly into his mouth with gross speed and strength, god damn it hit him hard, and all he had left to do was hope that the punch would be enough to put him out as he layed flat on the floor, if it didn't he'd get right back up in immense pain only to ask for another. The pain was almost unbearable, the starts started to fly past his face as his mouth filled with blood, taking one last glance at Noelle trying to reassure her that this was best, it would fucking kill him to see it, so he got what he asked for, he got layed down and put to rest while she went through with it. Before his grays started to dim and fade to sleep his jaw would ache, he would spit up three teeth beside his hand from the back of his mouth, eyelids getting heavy as a groan escaped his lungs and then he would rest. Wanting to get up, wanting to bust her out of this mess he lead her to, all he could do was hope that he'd be out long enough so it would all be over, so the huge amounts of sheer fucking pain in his jaw would subside temporarily, enough time to see Noelle get better and away from here. -

Alpha 3 / Wolf
I'm the wolf, howling all night
I'm the king wolf
I put the chill in your bones
I'm the wolf, hunting you down
I ain't no back door wolf
I don't scratch at no door
I'm your killer wolf

[Office]
{-Is in their Office-}
says to
to Noelle Septembe: He'd hear Noelle's words, and that low deep growl would escape his throat, making his eyes darken. Ever since moving, and losing everything and his wife, he lost his sanity as well, letting himself go back to that void of long ago. That dark area where nothing else existed, and everything and everyone was prey and available for the taking. That fear only made him hunger for the kill, he could smell the blood and fear coursing through those veins of hers and everything else in the room just seemed to widdle away at the moment, though Ene's explanation could be heard through that distant void of his. He'd look to ene watching her chain noelle up, and then knock donny out. good move there because donny would end up fucking things up sooner or later. He'd nod to ene, then move toward Noelle, quickly....he'd tilt his head to the side some, and speak softly........"Forigve me Noelle, for what i'm about to do." he'd say, then he'd move his hands to the sides of her beautifully soft face, and close his eyes, letting the vision slowly come into play in her mind..................he'd focus hard, becuase this was what needed to be done............................darkness, and fog surrounded the room that appeared in the vision..a sleeping Noelle would be seen upon a large four post bed, and footsteps would be heard. Ahriman would step into her bedroom quietly, then crawl onto the bed while she slept.....he made no sound, whatsoever, but he'd get still when she stirred, and he'd pull the covers from her body, seeing what she slept in. He'd then move to remove her clothes from her body, and she'd wake up with this horrified look on her face, and he'd cover her mouth with one hand while taking her clothes off with the other.....he'd whisper....***do you trust me now, not to kill you?***he'd say, then proceed to rape the poor girl violently, while she screamed and he fed off that fear......(adds, just in case)

Alpha 3 / Wolf
I'm the wolf, howling all night
I'm the king wolf
I put the chill in your bones
I'm the wolf, hunting you down
I ain't no back door wolf
I don't scratch at no door
I'm your killer wolf

[Office]
{-Is in their Office-}
says to
to Noelle Septembe: he'd growl and shake his head, though laughing as he did this because he wasn't going to give in to her crying, nope he was lost to the world now......when he was done with using her fragile little body for his own amusement, he'd pull her hair to pull her head back and he'd put his lips against her throat, while speaking.......**and now, you die because you were the weakest of this pack. I hate weak pups.*** the girl would cry and beg for her life, asking what she did to deserve this, oh a lot he thought, though he didn't answer. He just smiled that wicked little smile of his, then half shifted, and tore into her throat to shut up her crying. He tore into her viciously, ripping her apart, limb from limb, then ripping her stomach open to pull out entrails, , leaving a bloody mess of gore everywhere....a little message to everyone of how not to fuck with him, and the weak ones paid dearly for their stupidity and weakness.......and then the vision would fade, and he'd open his eyes, and kiss Noelle's cheek, then move away from her slowly...watching her...

Noelle September
-They say we're made from different fires, but I say we're the same spark-
=True love invites a form of lightning that you can only see in the dark=
..::Donny's Closet Nympho::..
-dark horizon message boards-

: Donny? ~Confusion swept over her poor little mind. Donny was just standing there, not doing much of anything. This was her Ulfric, this was the one that had gone crazy, this was the man that Donny was suppose to be protecting her from, but yet he wasn't doing a thing. The words he spoke brought her eyes to a narrowed, angry form. She was being set up? What was all this? No one told her Ahri was going to be here, and she didn't want him here. If he wasn't such a damn big man, she would have made for the door already. With eyes not leaving Ahri, she wouldn't be ready for Ene's attack. It was so fast that the woman came after her, held her down with all that strength. The chains shooting out from every which way and rattling in her ears.~ NO ENE.. what the he.. ~Honey browns just screaming for help, locked with Donny's, Begging him to do something, free her, anything.. her chest tightening. She was being chained up, and once she was secure and trying to break free.. Ene hit Donny.~ Oh my god, oh my FUCKING GOD.. ENE NO! don't hurt him..~So upset now that Donny'd been injured and was slumping to the floor (so i imagine), her own pain pushed away for a moment as the anger boiled inside of her, but she suddenly became weak again as Ahri was called in. Noelle tugged and fought, but it barely desguised her trembling form. Every inch closer Ahri would get to noelle, the more violently she'd shake, the closer the tears would be brought to the surface, the paler her face went. The blood draining from all extremities. Fuck. She could hardly breathe. She'd swallow down a lump in her throat, only to cringe as he spoke, his voice brought physical pain to her body, it sliced through thin layers of skin to muscle all down her back. She'd close her eyes, not being able to bear all of this, mouth left agape as he reached out to touch her. There wasn't enough oxygen in the room, it was too small.. she could smell him.. and the more she could feel him, the more upset she grew, the more lonely, the more frightened, the more worthless she felt, depression sinking heavily on her like mail of steel. It drew her down quick and even was evident in her physical form as she slumped against the chains and began to cry like a child, whimpering and screaming, curled up as far away from Ahri as she could get. The world faded into her mind, at first.. she knew it wasn't real.. but that didn't last long.~ Don't.. please don't do this to me ~She'd sob, her body though wanting to go into shock just couldn't lose the pain. Ribs felt crunched, so it was harder to breathe, and her right arm.. god her head made her feel so dizzy and delusional.~ Helpppp! someone! Donny i'm so sorry... ~Mumbling to the boy on the floor, his blood filling her nostrils for a brief moment of release from the scent of her master. The the vision played out, her helpless, and weak beneath him. Where before primus.. this scene might be something hot to her.. he'd stripped out her feelings of lust and pleasure from the Ulfric, so that was gone, and rape was just rape, done by someone she didn't want to be touched by. It was awful to watch, to experience it as if it were her, as if that's what going on. She melded into the vision to get away from what was happening. The shivering cold, tear streaked goddess had turned into nothing again. She protested, tried to stop him, but it didn't end. It was so wrong.. so very wrong. When he told her he was going to kill her though, she stopped breathing, and her eyes opened all glassy and frightened. She begged.. the moment he attacked her though.. the second he bit for her throat, Noelle felt a burn
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:48:21 pm by Enelya »

Enelya

• Administrator
  • Room Owner
    • View Profile
Re: 07-04-28 Healing Noelle
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 12:48:37 pm »
-Healing Noelle-
Apr 27, 2007 at 10:08pm QuoteEditlikePost Options Post by noelleseptember on Apr 27, 2007 at 10:08pm
-So Donny knows what happened after-

~Noelle would leave him that next morning after sleeping with him. She'd wake early in his arms, with a disturbing image in her head. The one of him pointing a gun at her in shackles and apologizing for what he was having to do to her. But he said it in such a tone.. It haunted her. A gasp and she'd pull away from his sleeping form, that would immediately curl up trying to grab to her warm form, ending up on his face as hands reached for her lithe body, finding a pillow instead that he curled up to. Her eyes wide as she stuttered out of the room, her body not following the directions she was giving it. Noelle was frightened.. of him.. of what happened, because still all the pieces weren't there. She knew there was blood, knew she'd been brought there to see Ene.. and she ended up trapped, strapped down, and Donny was trying to kill her. What had happened? Fuck.. she had to get out of here. Haji would come investigate her, but she had to leave now, without a word, without a sound. She wandered off, leaving the pup there, and met the street in silken pajama pants and a matching button up shirt. The set that Donny had bought her a couple weeks ago. Curly hair all poofy, eyes still catching fuzzy images. Cold out today. She didn't know where she was headed. They were in Orlando.. she had no second home here, only with Donny. She didn't have an exorbant ammount of money either, so it'd be hard finding a place to stay. Her cell was left at the apartment. Everything was there, her car, her clothes, even her necklace. Donny knew this was coming though. Knew she'd leave him when she realized that he'd betrayed her. Maybe he deserved it, maybe he needed a taste of what it was to be without her. To realize how precious she was to him. Still.. that's not why she left. Noelle didn't play games. Especially with people she loved. And honestly? In secret she did love Donny. Though she wouldn't tell him that, he should be able to tell by her actions, by her words, by the way she looed at him with those honey coated browns of hers. He was handsome, he was strong, he was sensitive.. at times.. but he was funny, and most of all, he could always make her smile, even with as helpless as he was in the kitchen. Life with him was better. She didn't feel so alone, so neglected, but this.. trying to kill her? That was scary, and until her mind filled in the blanks.. she wasn't going to come home. Instead she'd wander the streets.. which was what she was doing now. Just walking away.. down Floyd st. She would pass a few shops, closed bars, resturaunts, and she'd gaze through the windows, but the one thing she wouldn't do right now was look back.~