Author Topic: The begining (duh duh dummm)  (Read 275 times)

Chance

• Thar be dragons here
    • View Profile
The begining (duh duh dummm)
« on: October 04, 2015, 10:20:21 am »

(10/03/15-[20:33:09] ) || R O C K . H A R D ||

D
The Astarot | Leader Elite
W u . X i n g
Eastern Dragon | Earth Unity

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|D: Duncan’s massive frame tore through the front door as if it was scrap wood held together by Elmer’s glue. His cameo jacket was torn and bloodied. Mud was caked on his pants and boots spotted with rotted flesh. As the splintered pieces rattled across the small living room, he was already at the couch tossing off the cushions to access the cache of guns he had stored there. D snatched the sawed off from the top just in time to whip it around as the first screeching threat reached the door – the thin framed woman in a tank top still had blood spilling down from her mouth and soaking into her clothing, her skin was pale and green, her matted hair could not conceal the pupiless eyes. A pull of the trigger sent her flying backwards, lurching back from the flat out run she was in to catch up with Duncan. D walked over to her as she started to stir up from the wall, the close range shot almost cut her in half yet she was still trying to claw her way up to attack. He put the muzzle to her face and pulled the trigger to stop that attempt.
The small silence was short lived as a choir of screeches echoed out in the street. Duncan turned to you - "Grab what you can – 50 targets inbound. If we are lucky, we can kill them all before it spreads."

(10/03/15-[20:46:46] ) |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|

Dakota Kincade
|-|Elite-Telepath|-|
|-|Eastern Water Dragon|-|
|-| Wu Xing Sanctum|-|
|-| moderate|-|
l-l Do not mettle in the affairs of dragonsl-l
l-l for you are crunchy and good with ketchup l-l

says to || R O C K . H A R D || : wait D what the hll is going on what[s happened * yeah she was off the couch like shot when he started tossing the cushions and she turned trying to make sense about what is happeneing and she's in the bedroom throwing thier cloths into a bags and grabbign her lap top and charger and her cellphone and charger and was out of the bedrooms with thier bags still not sure what is she looked at the body on the floor and closed her eyes she wasn't squeamish but this had an air of unreality to it*

(10/03/15-[20:57:05] ) || R O C K . H A R D ||

D
W u . X i n g

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|D: He gave you a look as you grabbed the laptop – he opened his mouth to say something but thought better of it and tossed you a long clip uzi. "Kill first - before it spreads." D grabbed an AK, modified of course and stuffed his pockets with a few extra clips. By that time, three more disheveled people trampled into the entry way. He took a knee and leveled his gun to fire off a few short controlled bursts. You would hear glass crash as two more decided to try and break through the front facing window. "So, how was your day?"

(10/03/15-[21:09:35] ) |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|

Dakota Kincade
|-|Elite-Telepath|-|
|-| Wu Xing Sanctum|-|
|-| moderate|-|

says to || R O C K . H A R D || : uh okay ... fine obviously yors was ahhhhhh adventurous * she dropped the bag the closths her lap top and cell phone in it and swung the gun up at the incoming target and squeezed the trigger cutting the first intruder in half then blowing holes in the head of the oine behind it then picked up the bags again and soushed over the bodies and started out to the suv

(10/03/15-[21:22:02] ) || R O C K . H A R D ||

D
W u . X i n g

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|D: When you stepped outside, a crowd of forty people (if you could call them that) were running in a dead sprint towards the apartment. They looked more like reanimated corpuses – many of them had broken limbs or ribs pultruding out of their torso or any other manner of trauma. D took the time to place a few bullets into the heads of the ones they already shot as he walked outside. "They should focus on me but zombies are not thinkers – if fresh meat shows up… " as some come close enough to reliably fire on, D ripped into the forward surge. "Follow behind me, double tap any that I bring down. You’re primary job is to make sure if there are any strays – you kill them or the person they’re chowing down on. Got it?" He started to walk forward, firing more rapidly now. When his clip ran dry, experienced hands quickly dislodged the spent clip and replaced it with a new one in one smooth motion.

(10/03/15-[21:40:12] ) |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|

Dakota Kincade
|-|Elite-Telepath|-|
|-| Wu Xing Sanctum|-|
|-| moderate|-|

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to || R O C K . H A R D || : zombies great so much for a nice quiet life *then she shut up and started shooting double tapping the writhing massess that were descending on them she was even shooting around D while he was reloading them she geting into the flow of this her dragon was eating up the destruction as they cut thier way through the in coming throngs to the suv

(10/03/15-[21:47:17] ) || R O C K . H A R D ||

D
W u . X i n g

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|D: With the aid of automatic fire, the numbers dwindled fast. Luckily, no one dared to come outside during the firestorm of gun spray. It helped keep casualties to a minimum. They reached the SUV as the last one tried to crawl vainly towards them to eat – and was meet with D’s boot stomping down to deflate its skull. The police sirens were loudly approaching. He took a moment to make sure that they had them all dead, and doubled checked. "Well, that’s that then." as he opened the passenger door and tossed the gun in the back as he climbed in.

(10/03/15-[21:57:54] ) |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|

Dakota Kincade
|-|Elite-Telepath|-|
|-| Wu Xing Sanctum|-|
|-| moderate|-|

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to || R O C K . H A R D || : *sliding into the driver seat she tossed the bags in the back and and climbed up behind the wwheel and started the SUV throwing it in gear eased down oin the accelerator so that the police would not stop them even if they did look like they were refugges from war * Oh kay now what the hell is going on where did all the zombies comfrom and why are they after you us what ever and why now.. just when we trying for a nice quiet normal life lets hope that Tyler is not going to thinlk we are responsible for this.

(10/03/15-[22:05:20] ) || R O C K . H A R D ||

D
W u . X i n g

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|D: Pulling out a small cylinder "Short version – was offered to join a group of supernatural terrorists who are defects from my old troop. I declined. Was ordered by the government to stop them. I told them to fuck off. Machiavelli didn’t like that I was talking to the government and sent a present." D pushed a button on the controller… the explosion rocked the night air. In the background, you could see their apartment – or what was left of it – burning. "I’m pretty sure this entire thing was to get me in trouble with Tyler- he knows I wouldn’t die from such an attack. It’s a message not to fuck with them."
(10/03/15-[22:24:12] ) |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|

Dakota Kincade
|-|Elite-Telepath|-|
|-| Wu Xing Sanctum|-|
|-| moderate|-|

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to || R O C K . H A R D || : Us D its us that will face tyler if we have to but aren't going to worry about that right now, * she felt the vehicle shake with explosion . but it may be sooner rather then Laster if we turn his city in to a war zone, this Machievellei person neees a size twelkve uo his ass and on his throat from the sound of he sent this ...... hoard after you after Us.... and he's some soirt if what necromancer that can mainipulate the undead? * she flinched at the expolsion behind them and sighed in wardly rolling down the road and heading for thier Hunting grounds she had found it was safe it wa remote they would be okay so she rolled out oin to the highway and all the while keeping it easy so that if the rocket didn't tip the cops off the chaos of the zombie risiing to notice where it came ffrom before they were safely in the glades*

(10/03/15-[22:33:45] ) || R O C K . H A R D ||

D
W u . X i n g

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|D: He looked over at you for a moment… saying nothing for a long time before finally agreeing "Us." then he went back to the briefing "Yea… each of us were some supernatural creature and then experimented on to see if, A – could we be improved and B – could we be controlled. Mostly the latter for the military. M is a lich and yes, necro’ing is his thing."

(10/03/15-[22:52:41] ) |*-*|Storm Warning|*-*|

Dakota Kincade
|-|Elite-Telepath|-|
|-| Wu Xing Sanctum|-|
|-| moderate|-|

[Apartment/home]
{-Is in their Home-}
says to
to || R O C K . H A R D || : a lich what the hell is a Lich and arent they like dead themselves? then she shut up againand took the turn off the high and started down the back roads fiunally ciming on to a dirt track that dead ended at that run down shack surround by water and ome really big assed gatora to  alert them to company
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.